Name App : IdamanXchange
About this app :
IdamanXchange is a recycling programme that gives rewards through the use.
The programme is also in line with our objective of enhancing public practice in recycling activities as well as to support the Government in the Separation at Source initiatives.
IdamanXchange helps user to find accessible recycling venues in user’s area. It provides relevant information regarding drop-off point such as location address, phone number and opening hours.
IdamanXchange also offers news section that provides the latest information with regards to recycling sectors.
User can use the IdamanXchange to:
- Convert points into e-cash (Reload pin for e-wallet)
- View transaction history
- View upcoming and past collection events
- Find nearest drop-off point
For more information on IdamanXchange, please visit www.e-idaman.com
E-Idaman Sdn. Bhd. operates the IdamanXchange mobile application (the “Service”) provided by our technology partner – Ideal Consulting Sdn. Bhd.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Non-Personal Identification Data
We collect the following categories of information for the purposes listed below:
- When using our Website – our webserver will collect information like your IP-address, the website from which you were referred to our website, the webpages you are visiting on our Website, the browser you are using and its display settings, your operating system as well as date and duration of your visit.
- Device and app information – this category may include information such as your device’s type and model, the device’s operating system (such as Android or iOS), mobile internet browsers installed on the device (such as Chrome or Safari), your device’s IP address, unique device identifiers (a number uniquely allocated to your device by your device manufacturer) and other diagnostic data.
- Location information – we collects information about your general location data ( i.e IP address). In addition, we also collect implicit location information, which allows us to infer that you are either interested in a place or that you might be at the place.
In addition, we may collect the precise location of your device (using GPS signals that can be used to derive or estimate precise location, or other geo-location data), when location services have been enabled by the end user when using our Service (you typically have to choose to turn on device-based location services).
Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
IdamanXchange uses the collected data for various purposes:
- Personalization of experience to ensure targeted content delivery
- Discovery of better ways to serve you and enhance your experience
- Administer a promotion, survey, contest, or other relevant site feature
- Distribute periodic emails concerning our products, services, promotions, and other relevant information
- To follow up with you following a communication
Disclosure or Sharing Of Data
Unless described in this Privacy Notice, we do not share, sell, rent, or trade any of your Personal Data with third parties for their own promotional purposes.
IdamanXchange may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of E-Idaman Group of Companies
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Release of Non-Personal Data
We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any Personal Data regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Security Of Data
We take security seriously and take numerous precautions to protect the security of Personal Data. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we employ commercially reasonable security measures to protect data and seek to partner with companies which do the same, we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from the Website, and are not responsible for the actions of any third parties that may receive any such information.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Your Acceptance To This Term
By using the Service, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Service. Your continued use of the Service following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
By email: email@example.com
By visiting this page on our website: www.e-idaman.com/IdamanXchange/privacy-policy
By phone number: +604-771 1320
By fax: +604-771 1314
By mail: E-Idaman Sdn. Bhd, Wisma Idaman, Lot 163 & 164, Jalan BSG 4, Bandar Stargate, Lebuhraya Sultanah Bahiyah 05400 Alor Setar, Kedah.
Last updated 10 April 2022.