Hello Students! Let’s gain industry experience through E-Idaman Sdn. Bhd. Internship Program!
In E-Idaman Sdn. Bhd., we are committed to provide you with on-the-job experience, mentoring and training in preparing you for the real working life experience soon. Grab the opportunity to network with our Senior Management and participate in our exciting engagement activities that are in store for our employees.
The following significant objectives have been incorporated into this program:
- Gain experience of integrating theoretical knowledge and its application in the industry.
- Acquire knowledge, skills and mindset to shorten the undergraduate’s learning curve.
- Gain access to an expanded pool of qualified applicants.
- E- Idaman Sdn. Bhd. pursuing an undergraduate degree in higher learning institutions, either in Malaysia or overseas, in related disciplines where internship is a mandatory part of course completion (preference will be given to third and final year students).
- Application is also open to Malaysian pursuing certificate /diploma / degree in higher learning institutions, either in Malaysia or overseas, in management / technical / engineering & automotive disciplines where internship is a mandatory part of course completion.
- Internship participation for a minimum duration of three (3) months and maximum of six (6) months.
- Submission of the following documents (completed documents MUST be submitted via the application portal)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of latest academic results
- Copy of the Industrial Training / Internship Letter (signed by the University)
Terms & Conditions:
- Application must be submitted three (3) months prior to the commencement of internship period.
- Should you not receive any reply from us within two (2) months prior to the starting date of your internship duration, the application is considered unsuccessful.
- Acceptance OR declination of offer must be notified within five (5) working days.
- Only online applications will be entertained. Postal / courier applications are deemed as incomplete.
- Malaysian citizen
- Minimum CGPA of 2.7 (most recent semester)
- Program is on a full-time basis.
- Maximum duration of this program will be for six (6) months.